How can I get evaluated for TAVR?

To see if the TAVR procedure is right for you, you need to seek out expert care from a specialized heart doctor called an interventional cardiologist at a TAVR Hospital. Only a TAVR Hospital can evaluate you for both TAVR and open heart surgery to determine what the best treatment option is for you.

Not all hospitals perform TAVR, but you can find the nearest TAVR Hospital using the Find a TAVR Hospital Tool.

View All FAQs